Saturday, August 1, 2009

white space ... erase, erase

This is the first layout i made for scrappin moms idol 3, 4th challenge that called for the application of white space in a layout that spoke of everyday moments. i planned on featuring photos of those that provided spark to my everyday living at this phase in my life. thus, i included photos of priceless dipolog sunrise and sunsets, my scrap loot packages the anticipation of which just provides unexplainable excitement (!), my gadgets that allows me to get in touched with friends so far away, my winnie the pooh that accompanies me to sleep etc.

after finishing the layout, i realized that my photos just had way too diferrent colors! in the end, i felt that my color combination was just off!! so i decided to make another layout for SMI :p but nevertheless, i like this layout > it personally means a lot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment